Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disappearing Dawsen

Terron took the front off the crib and replaced it with a bedrail of sorts so Dawsen won't fall out, but he can get out if he wants to. A couple nights ago Dawsen cried for a couple minutes in the night and then went back to bed. It was short enough we didn't even go in to check on him. In the morning I could hear him humming so I went in his room to get him. The humming stopped and I scanned the room...no Dawsen. Blankies on the bed...closet doors closed...nothing unusual. Then I heard the humming start again UNDER THE BED! I think he woke up in the night, got out of bed and was too disoriented to get back in so he slept UNDERNEATH. I got down on the floor, lifted up the bedskirt and said, "Hi, buddy! Whatcha doin'?" He just gave me a sly smile.

Loving these boys.